A few weeks ago I was introduced to a new and safe mask option, with travel in mind.
Travelling with COVID
New to the global fight against Covid-19 is the COPPER FRESH Medical Face Mask, a first for Africa. Being dubbed as smart masks, they are making travel more bearable with better breathability and comfort – all the while knowing that you’re fully protected. The masks have a patented International technology that de-activates Corona Virus and the best thing, they can be re-used multiple times.
The secret behind the locally-produced, self-cleaning masks is the same reason they sport a pink hue and it’s all thanks to the copper component, working around the clock to de-activate viruses, disease and bacteria-killing 99.9% of pathogens within 5 minutes. Masks are now our first line of prevention and are undoubtedly changing the way we live, work and travel. Make sure you’re fully protected and sporting pink next time that you do. I know that I will be.
Copper Fresh masks use a patented International technology that actively de-activates Corona Virus and other viruses and bacteria. Copper oxide, which acts as a natural anti-viral, is impregnated into the material fibres of the mask. This has been proven through scientific tests and studies.
In one study, within 1-5 minutes, the Copper Fresh technology de-activated 100% of Corona Virus on the surface of the mask. Whereas regular cloth or other material masks do not de-activate viruses – in fact, the virus remains on the mask for up to a number of days, exposing people to further risk if they touch their face after touching an infected mask. The Copper Fresh Smart Masks constantly and actively de-activate viruses, keeping you safe and protected.
If your mask gets dirty, simply get a slightly damp cloth and rub the dirt off lightly.
Always Act Responsibly
I as a rule I do my best to use reusable fabric masks when going about my everyday life, but as soon as I am travelling, attending an event or going to an appointment, I feel strongly that I need to have better medical protection. The Copper Fresh pink masks are giving me exactly that and I won’t be climbing on a plane without one. A note though, once you have worn one, or any other disposable mask, PLEASE dispose of it responsibly and ensure that you always cut the loops to prevent birds, small animals and marine life from getting entangled in it. This can and will save their lives.
Hard Facts, The Benefits of going Copper Fresh
- Reduces the risk of self-infection from the mask surface
- Same Copper particles eliminate new viruses every single day
- No painful, pointless and expensive respirator experience
- Save the planet: regular masks DO NOT recycle.
- Cosmetic Properties
- No cleaning is required. The mask retains its properties even when it is dirty
Key Features of the Copper Fresh Masks
- 99.9% bacterial filtration efficiency and virus repelling on the atomic level
- Copper features eliminate bacteria, fungus and viruses, including Covid-19, within minutes
- Protection without the need for sterilisation
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, easy to breathe fabric
- A trace amount of Copper is active for the mask’s lifetime
- Powered by innovative Israeli technology and patents
- Material FDA*, CE* and TUV Certified*
- Environment protection – and please dispose of them consciously
- Dual-side protection
The masks are re-usable and can be worn for up to a number of weeks (or longer). While the mask material is intact, you are protected.
The Essential Details
For more information or to place your online order, take a look at: www.copperfresh.co.za. Call +27 83 376 0376 or email: [email protected] for more info. With special thanks to Kim Taljaard of Open Doors Collective for introducing me to the product, and gifting me a pack of 5. The current price for a pack is R150.00 excluding delivery.